Buttered Rum Fudge is a decadent treat you won’t be able to resist!
YIELD: 36 pieces
3 1/2 cups (22-24 ounces) white chocolate chips
One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon rum extract (plus more to taste)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon salt
Cinnamon, for garnish
- Line an 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish with foil, pressing it into all of the corners and allowing it to hang over the edges a bit. Set aside.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Carefully remove the bowl and immediately pour the milk over the chocolate chips.
- Visit Buttered Rum Fudge @ yellowblissroad.com for full instructions.