Servings: 4 people
For The Chicken:
2-3 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
4 tablespoons flour (all purpose or plain)
4 tablespoons finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Black cracked pepper
For The Sauce:
5 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 small onion finely chopped
1 whole head of garlic peeled and divided into 10-12 cloves
1 1/4 cup chicken broth (stock)
1 1/4 cup half and half or heavy cream (or evaporated milk)
1/2 cup finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, to serve
- Season the chicken with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, parmesan cheese. Dredge chicken in the flour mixture; shake off excess.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until pan is nearly smoking. Swirl pan to coat evenly.
- Fry 2-3 chicken breasts until golden on each side, cooked through and no longer pink (about 4-5 minutes each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken). Transfer to a warm plate. Set aside.
- Visit Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts @ cafedelites.com for full instructions.